DeloPorts is a holding company that owns and operates stevedore assets of Delo Group in the port of Novorossiysk.
In 2019, the turnover of DeloPorts’ terminals amounted to 8.3 million tons.
Advantages of DeloPorts’ terminals:
- Throughput - 700,000 TEUs (after the completion of the investment program in 2021);
- Direct access to the federal highway M4 "Don";
- Deep-sea berth, which has no analogues on the Black Sea coast. It is able to receive container vessels with capacity to 10,000 TEUs.;
- Own railway yard with 6 reception and departure sidings, the possibility to assemble block trains, and 2 reception and departure sidings;
- Ability to service Panamax and Post-Panamax vessels;
- Increase in capacity for grain storage and handling up to 220 thousand tons after the modernization;
- Additional grain reception lines from rail and road transport;
- Own certified laboratory for determining the quality of grain.