DeloPorts is a holding company that owns and operates stevedore assets of Delo Group in the port of Novorossiysk.
Advantages of DeloPorts’ terminals:
- Throughput capacity of container terminal - 700,000 TEUs.
- Direct access to M4 Don federal highway.
- Unique Deep-sea berth, which is able to receive container vessels with capacity to 10,000 TEUs.
- Own railway yard with 7 reception and dispatch railways, ability to form blocktrains, and 2 reception and dispatch railways.
- Ability to service Panamax and Post-Panamax vessels.
- Throughput capacity of grain terminal – 6 mln tons.
- Digital terminal-management system.
- Silos capacity – 220,000 tons.
- Deep-water grain berth, with the possibility of simultaneous reception of 2 vessels, with a DWT up to 100,000 tons.
- Ability to handle 6 wagons at the same time on 3 tracks.
- Additional grain reception lines from rail and road transport.
- Own vehicle storage area on the territory of the terminal.
- Own certified laboratory for determining the quality of grain.