· Growth of NUTEP container turnover in twenty-foot and tonnage equivalent by 30% and 36% respectively compared to 2016 due to container market recovery.
NUTEP set a record level of annual transshipment of 304 thousand TEU. Additionally, a new record level of monthly transshipment amounted to 36 324 TEU in December 2017.
· Growth of KSK grain handling volumes by 27% compared to 2016 due to record harvest volumes.
In 2017 KSK handled 4.2 million tonnes which set an annual record for the grain terminal.
· Decrease in the volumes of general cargo by 30%.
· Decrease in the volumes of Ro-Ro cargo by 53% as a result of containerization of imports. In unit equivalent Ro-Ro volumes decreased by 5%.
· Increase of bunkering fuel sales by 101% compared to 2016 and start of the tug boat operations by Delo Service Company.
In December 2017 first mooring services were provided for three ships.